Huwebes, Setyembre 6, 2012

Un Nuovo Inizio

...A new beginning.

I previously have a blog- http://sgart.blogspot.com but it's been quite a while since I last posted there. I decided to create a new blog to start afresh.

I am fully aware of how labile I am as a person but browsing through my posts in my other blog made me realize how I have been such an emotional freak. Haha.

Lability at its best (with matching bangs! haha!)

Anyway, I will try my best to make this blog as light as possible (but please do bear with me if my feelings turn into a topsy-turvy with concomitant arousal of my nervous system and sudden surge of hormones...haha!). 

A haven for my thoughts. 

A teeny weeny window into my journey as a doctor and as a Christian whose spiritual life is a work-in-progress. 

And hopefully, this blog can also give inspiration to its readers.

Have a wonderful day and blessed week ahead! :)

-Sweet, RN, MD

L-R: 1. In my Cradle Roll Sabbath School, 2.At a friend's wedding, 3. Sweet turns 1! :), 4. My medschool graduation pic

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento